Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wonky Wednesday: Nepal Roll On Bracelets



Southern Hostesses love "causes" as Sarah likes to call them. We love to purchase a product, especially if the company gives back (i.e. TOMS) and that our purchase is making a difference.  My and Sarah's new favorite thing is Nepal Roll On Bracelets. What does this do for the good people of Nepal? Jobs, of course! Making these bracelets gives them work so they may earn money and better their lives. Love that! Sarah brought me one back from her trip to Charleston in June and I am obsessed. I actually haven't even told her that I bought three more today during my lunch break! Sarah gave me the red, blue, and green one on the right and the others came from Spruce in Memphis. As always, these make a great affordable gift ($8 - $12 each) and are easy to find online! 

Helping a good cause always gets a thumbs up!

1 comment: