Sunday, August 5, 2012

Secret Source Sunday: ConfettiSystem


Southern Hostesses love unique party supplies, and there are few things more unique than celebratory decor by CONFETTISYSTEM. Their garlands and pinatas are so artsy and glam! You see their use of simple materials like cardboard, silk and tissue, and think "I could do that." Then you try it (like I did) and realize there has to be an art to creating tissue and tinsel garland - I'm pretty crafty and my garland was a disaster. Having tried it myself, I admire their craft. I immediately think of bachelorette parties, fashion shoots, and glam weddings when I see their work. Their party art comes at a price (garlands at $130, pinatas at $140), but their pieces will be the talk of your event. The duo at CONFETTISYSTEM is very hip in the fashion world, having done various art installations and fashion shows. As a Southern Hostess, I think they bring a little bit of the big city to the South!

No comments:

Post a Comment