Friday, August 3, 2012

Party Friday: Pinterest, Your New Party Planner


Southern Hostesses love Pinterest! How did we ever plan a party without it?! I am an avid (maybe obnoxious) pinner... I have 151 boards with 11,946 pins. They are very organized though! Before Pinterest, I actually always saved idea photos on my computer (right click, save photo as, find my specific folder, and hit save)... needless to say, this took a long time. I still love my photo files, but Pinterest makes it easier and faster... and more FUN! My boards range from Al Fresco to Farm to Party Ideas to Travel. My "Pinterest Life" is quite glamorous! If I ever own a beach cottage or a farm, I will be ready! My "Pinterest Beach Cottage" is amazing!

I use Pinterest for inspiration for fashion, health, home, and parties. Since I plan events, I love to try new ideas. And for parties, I love new cocktails and recipes (for Sarah to cook!) Ha! Not to brag but P. Allen Smith follows me on Pinterest - he's kind of a big deal! I get so excited when he repins something I pinned! Is that confusing? Non-pinners are probably lost in this post today. 

However you use Pinterest, you are sure to enjoy seeing new ideas from people you know or don't know! I can't tell you how many of my social conversations start with "I am obsessed with your Pinterest boards." Pinterest is a dream for this Southern Hostess!

One of my favorite pins... isn' it perfect?!

No comments:

Post a Comment