Saturday, August 11, 2012

Outdoor Saturday: Oyster Shell Votive Holders


I love my oyster shell votive holders! My sister and I purchased them at a seaside shop on Highway 30A near Grayton Beach, Florida. Can you tell the beach is on my mind this week??? Can't wait to head there on Wednesday! I have three of these beautiful votive holders - they're great for a seaside or low country dinner! These could also be a fun DIY (do it yourself) project... if you're into that sort of thing and half a few dozen oyster shells hanging around! I like having a trio of them - odd numbers always look better together for some reason. When you place a candle in these, they glow beautifully... especially when you're outside! I think you could also find other items outdoors and make votive holders like these. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment