Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wonky Wednesday: Hair Ties


Do you wear elastic hair ties?  I discovered them about a year ago and I am not sure how I ever survived without them! The great thing about them is that you can put your hair up (which I do almost all the time) and your hair will not have a crease when you take the tie out. Also, they prevent breakage of your hair, which is a bonus! I have had basic colors in the past, but I decided to order some fun glitter hair ties online and I am waiting on them to get here. I also love the neon ones above! In the past, this Southern Hostess always had a ponytail holder around my wrist... now, with hair ties, it almost looks like a bracelet (especially when I color coordinate with my outfit.) I know I always say this, but these make a great gift and you can buy them in packs or in bulk on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment