Monday, August 13, 2012

Party Supply Monday: Nathalie Lete Plates


Southern Hostesses love unique dinnerware for dinners and parties, and these beautiful dinner plates by Parisian artist Nathalie Lete available at Anthropologie are perfect for entertaining. At $24 a piece, they are affordable, and you can add to your collection over time since they also put out new designs every so often. These plates are definitely a conversation starter at the dinner table! I want to start collecting one plate that reminded me of each of my friends and family to keep at home... I would get myself the blue flower plate (above right) and I would get the [LSU] tiger one for Sarah to use when she comes over! I would get the angel fish one for my parents - they love the beach! It would be so fun to start collecting! These plates would also make a great gift! Whether you like this special set of dinnerware or something more traditional, Southern Hostesses should always have a set of dinnerware that they love to use for entertaining!


No comments:

Post a Comment