Friday, June 22, 2012

Party Friday: Memphis Grizzlies Party


We love Memphis Grizzlies NBA Basketball, and a Southern Hostess always likes to incorporate a theme into a birthday party... especially when there is an "away game" on tv. For my boyfriend Scott's 31st birthday this year, I did a Memphis Grizzlies Watch Party. I pulled out all the blue and gold party supplies that I had, and set up a fun birthday bar. I custom made a streamer backdrop and a "Go Grizzlies" foil banner... they're simple with a big impact. I pulled the blue and gold party horns out of the multi-color packs, and used blue and yellow paper stripey straws, basketball plates, and some handmade confetti in team colors. It's always fun to have friends over, and Southern Hostesses always love to entertain when there is a big game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment