Sunday, June 17, 2012

Outdoor Saturday: Table in a Bag


Do you frequent outdoor events like concerts, picnics, tailgates, or beach outings? If you spend time outdoors, you need to add the table in a bag from Crate and Barrel to your wish list! It rolls up to fit in a bag similar to a camp chair bag and is easy to put together whenever you need it. Whenever I use it, people constantly come up to me to ask where I got it. It's great for the beach for drinks, cell phones, magazines, and my Sirius satellite radio, which are all beach essentials to me. I have now started giving it as wedding gifts to my outdoorsy friends because it is so versatile. I use it in the backyard regularly for parties too. Last night at a concert in Memphis, I brought my battery operated tea lights and capiz votive holders to give a little glow to our table set-up.  Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment