Thursday, September 13, 2012

Southern Thursday: Niven Morgan Gold



Southern Hostesses love luxury candles, soaps, lotions, and home scents. My favorite? Niven Morgan Gold by the talented Niven Morgan. Gold by Niven Morgan smells absolutely amazing - I LOVE the bath salts, bubble bath, candles, hand soap, lotion, and room spray. I buy them as a treat when I want to spoil myself, but they also make a fabulous gift!  I make sure to swap out my regular hand soap when company is coming over (am I the only one who does that?) for Gold hand soap... everyone comes out of the loo raving about it and asking where to buy it! 

Niven finds inspiration around the globe and brings it back to Dallas, Texas, where he creates all sorts of amazing scents, so you are sure to find one that you love as much as this Southern Hostess loves GOLD!

Photo Credit: NivenMorgan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment