Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Party Supply Monday: My Glam Wish List


Southern Hostesses love to host dinners and parties, and having the party basics in addition to some special pieces will make the theme possibilities endless.
My party supply wish list right now seems to be heading in the "glam" direction. I am starting to collect gold mercury glass (in addition to silver) and I am scouring antique stores for a set of vintage crystal decanters (at a good price, of course.) A gold cocktail shaker? Yes, please! Nothing says glam like a gold cocktail shaker. These quartz votive holders from Vivaterra are beautiful and super glamorous. I just love glam party supplies... they can be pricey so it's good to collect them over time! They are perfect for bachelorette parties, baby showers, and swanky cocktail parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment