Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Outdoor Saturday: Vintage Christmas Yard Sign


It just isn't Christmas at the Heros home until Frosty graces the front yard at my parents'  with his presence. Our vintage Frosty sign has been our signature Christmas piece since I was a child. I love that my parents still put him in the front yard - I think he looks pretty good for being nearly 30 years old (and never repainted!) My favorite Christmas ornaments and decor are always the pieces we have had the longest - I remember decorating the house every year with my family. We love Christmas - it has always been our family's favorite holiday! Probably the main reason that it is our favorite time of year is that it is when we spend the most time together - Southern Hostesses love to spend time with family during the holidays. Is there anything better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment